Thursday, April 22, 2010

079.


Today this lovely fruit box arrived on my desk from Snow Goose,
It was filled with delicious fruits, including:
  • Grapes
  • Pears
  • Apples
  • Kiwi Fruit
  • Bananas
  • Oranges
  • Avocado
  • Papaya
and some fruit I've never actually eaten before like Rambutans


and persimmons and even a custard apple!
All of the fruit was extremely fresh,
unlike some other fruit boxes i've seen where fruit arrives almost too ripe to eat.
So this means you have more time to enjoy it!



These Snow Goose fruit gift boxes would be perfect for a present that's something different,
maybe even a care package for a friend or loved one who's a little too far away.
I received the Mixed Fruit Gift Box which is available all year round and you can even order it with short notice! Which is perfect if you forget someone's special day (It's okay.. I won't tell)

The fruit is presented in Snow Goose's distinctive wooden boxes and protected by wood wool and bubble wrap which sits on top, so you can be sure the fruit won't be bruised when it reaches your special someone.

The mixed fruit gift box starts at $65.00 plus delivery. Snow Goose also has a wide variety of other gift boxes available. Including the Tea Connoisseur Box, Antipasto Dinner Box and Sweet Temptations (Which I definitely have my eye on).

So check out the Snow Goose site to find out how you can order your own.
Delivery is available in NSW, SA, WA, VIC, QLD and ACT
unfortunately not TAS.

So, readers..
Have you got an idea what I can do with the fruits
I'm unsure about?
(Custard apple, Persimmon, Rambutans)

Kristy was sent this Snow Goose Mixed Fruit Gift Box courtesy of www.snowgoose.com.au
If you'd like a review of your products send an email to ksayerphotography@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. Ooo, yummy. Can't help with those unusual fruit though I'm afraid. Never actually heard of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we usually peel the skin off of the persimmon and eat them. same with the rambutans (there is a seed to spit out in both fruit).

    ReplyDelete
  3. PhotoPuddle - I had no idea what the rambutan was - I had to google it :P
    K and S - Thankyou! I'll make sure I look out for those seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wooden gift box from Snow Goose, a great touch. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete