Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You are my sunshine


Why hello sunshines, 
speaking of sunshine.. I think I may have developed a teeeeeeeeeeeeeeny addiction to vitamin D. 
okay, teeny was totally a lie.

If the suns out, then so am I. 
I've been spending 90% of the daylight hours outside, 
soaking up my favourite vitamin :P

The sun making a regular appearance not only puts me in a brighter mood, 
I get to take more photos! Hooray!

I really love how different things look during different stages of the day.
The above photo was taken in the early morning sun.
I've almost developed a crazy "sun schedule" because I've figured out the best places to take photos during different stages of the day. 

Can you tell I'm INCREDIBLY bored with this waiting for my exams thing?
Worse still that while I'm trying to occupy myself during the day, everyone else is busy working or at school.

A while ago I was sent a box full of Carman's Muesli Products
and i'm still making my way through the box! 
These Carman's muesli rounds are just like a big muesli/oatmeal cookie!
They seem more "grown up" than a muesli bar
and would be perfect with a cup of tea.


The apricot and almond rounds had the distinctive cinnamon flavour found in all Carman's products
with the crunch of almonds and soft juicy bursts of apricots, sultanas and raisins.

I loved the soft and chewy texture of the rounds, just like a homemade cookie!


The classic fruit rounds were very similar to the apricot and almond rounds, with that same cinnamon flavour and sweet sultanas, raisins and apricots, however, they didn't have the crunch of the almonds.
These would be perfect for someone who isn't a fan of nuts

Carman's products are available in supermarkets Australia wide! 
So you can easily try some for yourself

..

I found that these rounds are perfect to crumble into my much loved yogurt messes!
Next in line are the range of Muesli bars, but I thought I'd leave that for another post :) 

This week I have my days all messed up.
I swear I thought tomorrow is Saturday.
Maybe I'm just a little too keen for Sweet Saturday!

But tell meeee, 
What's planned for the rest of your week?
and what are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to heading to the Farmer's markets on the weekend
and hopefully soaking up some more vitamin D!

Kristy received Carman's muesli products courtesy of www.carmansfinefoods.com.au
If you'd like a review of your products, send an email to ksayerphotography@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Damn you. I wish I could be outside when the sun is out. =(

    hmmmm... What is planned.. not much! Yumcha sunday with my friends =) and I'm really looking forward to it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the rounds too! They're great to pop in your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This flower photo is beautiful. Love the light.

    ReplyDelete