Thursday, May 31, 2012

All ears

So I'm back in the country.
I'm still feeling a little bit under the weather, but I think I've managed to find my brain again after the jet lag!

I had the best time in Louisiana with my wonderful fiance (yes, I'm still giggling when I say that) 
and his family. 

 SAY WHAT?
Yes, if you didn't read my last post, while I was away I got engaged!
My lovely fiance asked me to marry him in the middle of the Kisatchie National Forest 
and I couldn't help but say yes! ;) 
Of course I took pictures of the forest, too! (expect to see some soon!)

While I was away I took a tonne of pictures,
so many so that I don't know which to post first!

We stayed in Mississippi and we rode through their cattle pastures on a four wheeler,
we visited the state capitol building and saw Baton Rouge from the 27th floor observation deck,
we visited Bennett's Bay which is a bayou fit for the movies,
we went to the Alexandria Zoo,
we explored the Kisatchie National Forest 
and took a tonne of happy snaps along the way.

So tell me,
is there anything you'd like to see or hear about?!
Like those cows, my ears are open to suggestioms! ;P



2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've congratulated you yet on your engagement - congratulations!! How exciting!

    Your pictures from Louisiana are lovely! I'd love to see those pictures from Kisatchie National Forest!

    Also, did you have any amazing food experiences?? Anything tasty that's specific to Louisiana??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jamie!
    I wish I had've had amazing food experiences! Unfortunately because of my food intolerances and celiac, I was stuck eating boring food haha :P Though I fell in love with Udi's GF bread!

    ReplyDelete