Monday, November 22, 2010

kerrrrrrrrrrr-unch!


I don't know about you but I always get excited when I see new products on the shelves.
It's probably because I get suckered into marketing ploys
or maybe it's my love of variety that does it.

Carman's Fine Foods have recently extended their muesli bar range to include yogurt and dark chocolate dipped bars. 


The yogurt bars are an Apricot and Almond bar dipped in a creamy yogurt coating.
They're sweet - but not too sweet and are definitely more decadent than your run of the mill muesli bar. 


I loved the addition of the yogurt coating on these bars. 
Not only did you get crunch, but you got the smooth texture of the yogurt too!
Definitely a new favourite for me!


The dark chocolate bars are a cranberry and almond flavoured bar dipped in rich dark chocolate.
I love the combination of chocolate, almond and nuts and this bar was like my favourite trail mix compacted into one convenient snack.

Plus, how can you go wrong with chocolate?


I don't know about you, but I'm often ridiculously indecisive. 
I can stand at a supermarket shelve for ages going "yes, no, yes, no - oh I'll get this one - wait! that one looks good too!" and it takes me about 10 minutes to decide on which item to bring home.
Well Carman's have solved my indecisiveness with their new combo box! 
You get three flavours - thus you don't need to spend 10 minutes trying to decide
and you get the variety of if you bought 3 separate boxes! 

I love Carman's products - there's only one thing I'd wish they'd do
and that's much a crunchy bar range for the crunch lovers like me! 

So tell me, 
Are you a crunch lover or do you prefer soft and chewy? 
and do you get excited over new products too?!

Kristy received Carmans products courtesy of www.carmansfinefoods.com.au 
If you'd like a review of your products send an email to ksayerphotography@gmail.com


9 comments:

  1. Just when you think Carman's couldn't get any better... They go and pull a stunt like this! I love Carman's muesli bars - they give the jaw a good workout, that's for sure ;)

    AND BY GOODNESS do I get excited about new products! If only 'new products' actually existed where I'm from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh Eleanor! Don't worry, hopefully I'll be able to find new-to-you products to send :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get so excited at new products on the shelves too, especially when there's a coating of chocolate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO LOVE CRUNCH! BUT I TRY NOT TO BUY ANYTHING PROCESSED, ATM IM SNACKING ON 'HARVEST BOX' PRODUCTS WHICH IS DRIED FRUIT, NUTS AND YESTERDAY I HAD SOME LITTLE MILK CHOC BITS ON MY PACKET THAT WAS A NICE SURPRISE :O)

    IF I HAD TO BUY SOMETHING CRUNCHY THOUGH IT'D BE THE UNCLE TOBYS CHOC CHIP CRUNCHY MUESLI BARS I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those harvest box products sound yum! I like Carman's bars because their ingredients are all natural, and minimally processed :D

    ReplyDelete